Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What prices do I stock up?

I have a general price list that I use to stock up. Remember some areas are more expensive than others so your prices might vary. No grocery store in my area double or triple coupons - call your local stores to see is they ever have double coupon days. Also know your stores coupon policy and keep one with you just in case your cashier doesn't know it. You can even carry extras to leave with your cashier. I try to use the same cashier if they are nice and don't mind all my coupons some of mine are asking me how I do this so they can start also.

Razors (MACH 3) $1
Cereal $1
Floss FREE
Toothpaste FREE
DO FREE
Toothbrushes FREE
Battery toothbrushes $2
Tuna $.59
Can Veggies $.59
Laundry soap $1
Fabric Softener $1
Shaving cream FREE
Kandoo Wipes $.50

Here in California we have to pay tax on the retail amount before your coupons. So far I have not had the luck to walk out without paying a thing.

There are some things that I am not willing to give up like my soft toilet paper and Cambells cream of mushroom so I try to save money in other areas to fit them in my budget.

I hope this helps you.

No comments:

Post a Comment